Erik is the cyclist behind Two Wheels Better. He’s in charge of all content and editing.
Glad you stopped by! I’m Erik, a lifelong cyclist, bike commuter and fan of all things two-wheeled.
It started as the usual childhood fun, then evolved into freedom in the neighborhood, exploration in the mountains, cheap transportation around campus, and eventually a healthful and active commute.
That all taught me a thing or two about how to live freely and sustainably on two wheels.
These days, I publish TwoWheelsBetter to help you find fun, fitness, and frugality through practical transportation.
Erik’s latest articles
- These 9 Things Make Some Bicycles Faster Than Others
- Getting The Perfect Single-Speed Gear Ratio (Essential Beginner’s Guide)
- The Smallest Electric Scooters For Adults (That Are Actually Good!)
- Why Cycling Makes Your Glutes Hurt (& What You Can Do About It)
- Hybrid Tires On A Road Bike? (Yes, But Watch For This…)