Erik is the cyclist behind Two Wheels Better. He’s in charge of all content and editing.
Glad you stopped by! I’m Erik, a lifelong cyclist, bike commuter and fan of all things two-wheeled.
It started as the usual childhood fun, then evolved into freedom in the neighborhood, exploration in the mountains, cheap transportation around campus, and eventually a healthful and active commute.
That all taught me a thing or two about how to live freely and sustainably on two wheels.
These days, I publish TwoWheelsBetter to help you find fun, fitness, and frugality through practical transportation.
Erik’s latest articles
- Are Folding Bikes Any Good? (Simple Answers!)
- 6 Common Electric Scooter Riding Mistakes (Avoid These To Stay Safe!)
- Think Twice About Buying A Bike On Amazon (& Where Else To Look)
- Why Won’t My Bicycle Shift Gears? (Common Issues Explained!)
- Are Electric Scooters Waterproof? (What Every Rider Needs To Know)