Erik is the cyclist behind Two Wheels Better. He’s in charge of all content and editing.
Glad you stopped by! I’m Erik, a lifelong cyclist, bike commuter and fan of all things two-wheeled.
It started as the usual childhood fun, then evolved into freedom in the neighborhood, exploration in the mountains, cheap transportation around campus, and eventually a healthful and active commute.
That all taught me a thing or two about how to live freely and sustainably on two wheels.
These days, I publish TwoWheelsBetter to help you find fun, fitness, and frugality through practical transportation.
Erik’s latest articles
- Are Electric Scooters Hard To Ride? (5 Surprising Reasons!)
- The Low-Jargon Guide To Every Type Of Bicycle (& What They’re For)
- Bike Geometry For Everyday Cyclists (Beginner-Friendly!)
- Folding Bike Disadvantages: 8 Reasons To Think Twice (Plus 3 Alternatives)
- Folding Bike Or Electric Scooter? Here’s How To Choose